design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

maandag 30 juni 2008

LOOK AT THIS PRETTY BABY!!!!


Today Moniek, the owner of Hobby-scrap-creaSjop, brought me this pretty baby!
I can put 20 different papers in it and it looks so good!
THANK YOU MONIEK FOR BRINGING IT ALL THE WAY!
Delfzijl-Slagharen is quite a trip and it was sooo WARM, today!
Moniek and me drank tea in the yard and it was very nice to meet one another!
At least we both know now how we look!
It was a nice meeting!
I think in future I need more of these!
It comes on very handy!
When you are interested, look at:
It's worth looking!!!
I have to go and do some scrapping!
ENJOY, Jen.

1 opmerking:

Marjolein zei

Ha, ha, I am laughing my socks of here..... I think I had to turn the photo 90 degrees.... cause here it's different than in the mail!! But....anywho....... I LOVE THAT THING!!!! And Moniek sure is a very nice lady to bring it to you!