design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

vrijdag 28 oktober 2011

Marianne Design Challenge Blog kaart from 20 october 2011.

No...I did not miss the Challenge, but I ran out of time, because we had to fly earlier to Egypt and we had to leave home earlier....
So....
I did not found the time to mail this card to Renate.
I apoligized to her allready.....
It's not my thing to miss out a challenge!
It is my responsibility to sent in a card every two weeks!
Thank goodness Renate took it very good!
Hope you all will forgive me too!
But here it is: THE VINTAGE CHRISTMAS CARD for the challenge of 20 october 2011!
The new challenge is allready done and I did sent it to Renate!
So...for the third of november my card is sound and safe!
Have a enjoyable evening,
Hug to all my friends, Jen.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

lieve Jenny,

een prachtig kaartje heb je gemaakt,heel apart.

Gruss, Lilly

Patty O'Malley zei

Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I didn't know you were from the USA.