design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

donderdag 27 oktober 2011

Paper&Pictures Fairytale Event 2011.

Begin october I was in Doorn for three day's to scrap my little scrap-heart out! What a joy! What a wonderful EVENT! Great teachers and awesome workshops! But also the place Doorn is such a cute town to be! My hotelroom was also wonderful and the food lovely!
I met the men from ECHO PARK! Two enthousiastic men! So funny and cute!
ANd I met the ladies from the pretty GRAPHIC 45! The young women live in Portland (Oregon), so we had a lot to talk about!
Finally I made a picture of the beautiful things they made with the GRAPHIC 45 papers and embellies.
And every day there was a little gift from Paper&Pictures on the bed.
THANK YOU FOR THIS FABULOUS WEEKEND!

1 opmerking:

jacqueline zei

Hallo Jenny. ik heb weer even een poosje op je blog gelezen en wat heb je leuke dingen gedaan en ondernomen. Zeker het uitlaten van de zeehonden wat een happening.
Hopelijk is verder alles goed bij jullie.