design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

zondag 11 november 2007

Amerika, grateful.

Here mom at a dinerparty at our friends house in Oregon. I am very grateful to have so many good and ol'friends in the USA.
I am grateful for their love, there respect and their warm hearts.
I am grateful that we are welcome in their homes.
I am grateful that they are willing to share everything with us in good times and in bad times......
I am grateful for their mails, their cards and their call's......
I am a grateful human being: I am a plain girl, but I am rich that I can be grateful!
Ook hier heb ik weer een transparant gebruikt als "fotolijst". Ook het woord GRATEFUL is een transparant en de letter "a"is van karton, de rest van de letters zijn ook transparanten.
Het ronde memootje, de brede rand en het papierlintje komen uit de Heidi Swapp-collectie van ongeveer een aantal jaren geleden.

Geen opmerkingen: