design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

zondag 11 november 2007

BEAUTY.

Beauty...................................Beauty from the outside? I still can hear my dad telling me, that real BEAUTY is not worth a thing! He alway's told me: FROM A PRETTY PLATE YOU CAN NOT EAT! What he meant to say was, that real beauty is on the inside.......

I am not a Kate Moss or another Godness, and I know that I have my mistakes and my funny things, but I also know, that deep-down in my heart I am a good person, who is alway's willing to help other people all over the world.

Hier ook weer gestoeid met transparanten.
De achterkant van de kleine transparant is hier geverfd met groene en roze acrylverf. Geeft wel een grappig effect.
Verder wat transparante bloemen (Heidi Swapp) met hartjes van splitpennetjes.

Geen opmerkingen: