design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

zondag 12 oktober 2008

Elise's Challenge 2008: operation 41: WORRY.

What is on your mind these day's?
What are you mulling over?
What is causing you to worry?
These are very good questions! Besides all the delay's in business and other problems, Björn is the one who is causing me the most worries!!!!!
Not only the foot and the wound, but also our government is cutting down on people like Björn!
They are cutting down the care, the money and everything for these people!
Where is this child ending in this world?
I am so very worried about his future! Can you imagine that I feel like a lion, who has to protect her child? When Björn lost his mind and his lovely voice I had nightmares about him! In the middle of the night there was an ugly little man who stoole his voice.....I could not help Björn, because this TROLL used his magic, so I could not move at all. Sometimes I tried to scream for help, but I could not use my voice either. Although the subject is painful I think I used cute paper.....It really is wonderful Halloween-paper from K&Company. For some of you who are interested, the code is 625433 and the disigners are Jen* Yanok. It's a paperstack and the size of the 24 double-sided glitter papers is 12 by 12.
Thanks for stopping by,
Have a nice day,
Jen.

This challenge was - again- made for me!



4 opmerkingen:

Je@net zei

Kan me voorstellen dat deze challenge je op het lijf geschreven is! Je hebt er dan ook een super mooie pagina van gemaakt Jen! Prachtig!

Birgit zei

Dat heb je mooi gedaan Jenny, 't was vast niet makkelijk! Kan me voorstellen dat je je zorgen maakt!!

nora zei

Hoi Jenny,
Dat ziet er allemaal mooi uit zeg.fijne zondag groetjes Nora

Marjolein zei

Hi meis.... dit is echt schitterend, wat zal het je een moeite gekost hebben deze pagina te maken! Schitterend..... een ware treasure!