design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

zaterdag 18 oktober 2008

Elise's Challenge 2008: operation 42: LAYERS.....


Dear girls,
Hold your breath...
I know...
My life is full of trouble and sadness, but...
It made me strong and it did put LAYERS on my little SOUL!
Layers? Yes, but it doesn't mean I forget all those I love so dearly, like my cousin Myrna.
I grew up with her: she was my big sis and then she died ........
She was only 35 years young......
Myy dad was terminal (cancer), but he told me to go to Michigan and be at her funeral, before his....So....I did...
I lost a lot, but.......The loss gave me LAYERS and it made me strong.....
I will never forget my sweet MYRNA: YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME> every day you are part of me.....THANK YOU FOR BEING MY "sis".........
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT<
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND,
Jen.

1 opmerking:

Marjolein zei

Beautiful page sweetie!!!! Must hurt a lot still.......