design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

vrijdag 6 februari 2009

JEN'S CHALLENGE: week 6> CHILDREN.

Friday, 6 february 2009: This week's challenge is CHILD(REN).
Children?
What do they mean to you?
Do you have children?
Do you like children?
Did you ever dream having a child of your own and it never happened?
I cherish every child....
We have had a lot of illness and sadness with our children, but thank God we can enjoy children at school and at home and we are grateful our both boy's are still alive.
We cherish every moment with them and we hop that we will be one happy family for a long, long time.
Have a nice day,
Big hug to all,

Jen.

2 opmerkingen:

a portland granny zei

What a great subject! I could do a book with this word alone! I didn't get started with the project as I had hoped because I was in the midst of making my new year's cards, and was down a lot with my back...so perhaps when my life returns to normal, I can do it. I do so love your little scrapbook from last year, and what you have done this year.

Still coming this summer?????????? I'm looking forward to it!

*~SCRAP-GEK~* zei

hey Jen,ik ben al een tijdje niet op je blog geweest of eigelijk bijna op niemands blog! oeps...druk druk druk. maar ik kijk wel geregeld hoor...heb alleen niet altijd tijd om te reageren...maar ik ga mijn leven beteren! LOL! je hebt trouwens weer super leuke dingen gemaakt de afgelopen tijd...wauw! fijn weekend meis. groetjes marije.