design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

donderdag 26 februari 2009

Winter-snowbook 2001.

Last week I finfished all the pages of my Winter-snowbook 2001.
In Austria everybody in our party goes to bed early.....
But...I can't sleep at nine thirty! I have to let my hands work, too, so I sat down and did some scrapping. I did not bring a lot of tools with me to Austria, so I had to work with the few things I had, but it went well.
Hope you like it, too and thank you for your comment.
Hug, Jen.













































2 opmerkingen:

M@risk@ zei

Wat een gaaf winterboek heb je gemaakt. Leuk al je kleine details.

Ellen zei

zooo zeg wat een gweldog winterboek heb je gemaakt, heerlijk om naar te kijken en ik begrijp je helemaal om die tijd slapen wij nog niet want dan is het scrap tijd !!