design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

maandag 21 juni 2010

Giftboxes and a cute giftbag/ cadeaudoosjes en een schattig cadeautasje.






Even snel een "aanblikje" op hetgeen ik al aan het voor bereiden ben voor de komende workshop in de komende herfstperiode.
I want to you show fast what I am preparing for the workshop, coming fall.
Ben van alles aan het uitproberen, zodat we met weinig malletjes toch de leukste en verschillende dingen kunnen maken!
I am trying out all kinds of things, so the people learn how to make all kind of different things with little.....
Hope you like them! / Hopelijk vinden jullie het leuke dingetjes!

Have a nice evening and thank you for visiting my blog!
Fijne avond en bedankt voor het bezoeken van mijn blogje!
Jen.

5 opmerkingen:

a portland granny zei

I love those little boxes. Do you have a template for the top one?? Even if you emailed it small, I could enlarge it. I think they are just exquisite!!

Glad you enjoy Betty Crocker! Shes been a household name in the USA every since I was a little girl. My first cook book was a Betty Crocker cookbook, now almost 60 years old. The ladies in our family all relied heavily on Betty and her recipes over the years!!

Riet zei

Dat is allemaal schitterend gemaakt Jenny,prachtig papier heb je gebruikt.
Hoe is het met je arm,gaat het weer een beetje.

Liefs knuf Riet.xx

scrappy jen d zei

Dear Joan,
I will sent you one!
It´s very easy and it´s soooo much fun to make it!
I have to work two more mondays´s on my favorite school and I think I will make some boxes for the kids and the team.
I think they will like it, too.
Have a nice day and thank you Joan and Riet for your sweet comments!
Love U, Jen.

Anoniem zei

wat een schattige doosjes heb je daar gemaakt

groetjes, Lilly

petrasart zei

Wonderful boxes!!!