design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

vrijdag 17 december 2010

Some of my Christmasbirdies....




The branch is still hanging in front of the window and this time I put in some paper birdies. I made them out of scraps....
Funny word: scrapbookingpapers...
Hope you like them as well. These birdies need no food, but my little birds in the yard do need some! My tiny featered friend is ticking to my window: asking my attention. It knows how to draw it! I have to go and feed the little ones! Catch up with all of you later,
Bye, Jen.
:))Jen.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Lieve Jen,

wat een prachtige vogeltjes heb je gemaakt.
En ook de kaart vind ik heel mooi

een gezellig weekend, Lilly

hier is het -17°, brrrrrrrrr

Pieky zei

hoi Jenny,
mooi allemaal weer, de sneeuwfoto's en de vogeltjes.
En nu......? vakantie neem ik aan, geniet ervan
groet,
Pieky