design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

zondag 15 maart 2009

Jen's challenge 11: school.


This is my tribute to the challenge school.Since I have no school-pictures of my self I used a very nice old school-pic from a nameless girl.
She likes school...I can see this in the way she sits and smiles....
I love the old things, like the vase and the drawing behind her....
As a smal kid I did not like school very much....
My schooltime was fun at the age of twelve till nineteen....
Careless, with a lot of friends and a lot of fun!
Dancing, concerts and party's!
Ofcourse I had to study very hard, but the fun things I remember the best!
Have a nice day, Jen.

2 opmerkingen:

nora zei

Wat een leuke challenge weer Jen!! Heb over je gehoord van de meiden.Nou misschien tot gauw ,groetjes Nora

Riet zei

wat is dit weer prachtig gemaakt.

liefs dikke knuf.

Riet.xx