design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

maandag 23 maart 2009

JEN'S CHALLENGE 12: HEALTH.


Not a very huge picture this time. I used a little Jen's head on the flower.....
What can I tell about health?
Well....A lot! We have been true quite some storms when it comes to health....
We lost both children almost several times....
But....it made us stronger as a family! We are so united the four of us!
No man or woman comes in and between.....But it also made us think more about others, too. I think of all the people I love and I care for....
Your sore tootsies, Marjo! Please take care of yourself! Joan...Get strong, because I want to give you a huge hug this summer! Our dearest friends in Oregon who are struggling with illnesses....
And no....I do not want to talk about my lungs.....
I'm FINE!
Lots of love to all my dearest friends and scrap-girls,
Jen.

Geen opmerkingen: