design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

woensdag 28 december 2011

Home is where the heart is/ Thuis is waar je hart is!

Every year I really do enjoy this wonderful season!
I decorated not as much as I used to do, but that has several reasons.
This year it was so very busy and then we lost a day, because there was a funeral of a very dear uncle.
But...we did enjoy and as every year my heart goes out to all the wonderful friends and family we have in the United States of America.
I miss you all!
And as you all can see for yourself: all the goodies I bought or got in America are still there and how I love the two gingerbresmen, the porcelain Santa and his friend Jack Frost!
My two tray's who are loaded with candles, felt dolls and other things. Ofcourse we eat from Christmas plates and we drink out of Christmas cups!
Hop you did get a little impression how we live these weeks.
Nothing special...., nothing fancies.....Just HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS!
Love and hugs,
Jen.

Geen opmerkingen: