design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

dinsdag 13 december 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our little home....
Finally...
Peter took care of the tree and just like all the other years it's a fake tree with golden decorations. Yep! We have a fake one, because Ingmar and me can not be around a real one....At least not in a room. Outside it's no problem, but inside it's a no,no for our lungs....
Too bad,but we have no choice! Anyway....I think Peter did a great job again and we enjoy every minute of it! Then my two deers are sitting together and snooze a little....I made two Santa pillows. I bought the material quite some years ago in The States, but the are so nice to see.
And I have a nice star in top of another decoration I made. The star is shining so bright! Lovely to look at.
Hope you all like it!
Have fun,, Jen.

Geen opmerkingen: