design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

donderdag 7 augustus 2008

MARJOLEIN FROM CANADA!!!!




Yesterday I finally met the most wonderful scrappers from The Netherlands! We had a party in the SCRAPSTORE DE DUIF, in Leeuwarden. A PARTY FO MARJOLEIN (see my favorites!) and Marjo was sooo VERY HAPPY TO SEE ALL HER GOOD FRIENDS AGAIN!!
There were tears from hapiness and GOODIES!
Look what Marjolein gave me: The card that I loved sooo very nuch. The card with the birdie and the great colors.......I am so happy with this one! And then all the goodies! The wonderful stamps, the lace, the ribbons and the brads......
And for the boy's a book and a Canadian mouse pad! So wonderful!
We have had such a great day! And yes, dear Mireille.....We should have gone out for din-din! But we'll do it again!! And we all keep in touch!
This little stupide girl.......I was allready close to Bolsward and then I (sob-sob.....) noticed that I did not bring my camera.......It made me a little sad......
Thank goodness dear Jeanet and the other girls did bring theirs, so.....
If you want to have fun: go to Jeanet Thiemessen: she's also at my FAVORITES!
So you can have a look how wonderful this day was!
In and between all the worries about Björn I am grateful that I could be with dear Marjo and the wonderful girls!
Thank you, Marjo......
Friends forever!!!

Geen opmerkingen: