design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

woensdag 13 augustus 2008

Paper Challenge ' 08: operation 33> GO WORLD!






Ofcourse I could NOT SLEEP last night......So.....I worked till four o'clock in the morning.....
Did ELISE'S PAPER CHALLENGE<> GO WORLD!
Elise was inspired by the summer Olympics in China....
GO WORLD! I like the winter Olympics better! Love skiing, speed skating...So......I took this speedy pic of Ingmar: GO WORLD, SON!
DO YOUR THING AND STAY THE WONDERFUL GUY YOU ARE ALL READY!
He took care of granny (nervebasket...too much to worry about!) and Odie today! He feels so responsable.....But....he is a kid, too......
I wish him THE WORLD!
I also nearly finished the weddingbook....Almost.....I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.....
So .....Now I am going to finish this book and I will blog it tomorrow!
Enjoy the sports and the day or evening,
big hug to all,
Jen.

1 opmerking:

Mary zei

what a great photo! totally the winter olympics!!