design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

zondag 24 augustus 2008

What's for din-din? SUSHI!











Long time ago my relatives took me out in Portland to a Sushi-restaurant.
I was young, real Dutch & NEVER HEARD OF SUSHI!!!!
Allright...we eat herring with onions, but SUSHI???
So...I must say...I lost my heart right away!
SUSHI is DELICIOUS!
I started to make it myself, because at first I could NOT buy it here.
Now and then it's available, but soooOOOO EXPENSIVE!
That is why I make it myself and with the help of the KIKKOMAN goodies.....It works out fine!
The SUSHI plates are from CRATE & BARREL> I think you can look at:
They have GREAT kitchenery stuff in The States.
We all had a wonderful and tasty din-din with the Sushi, the wasabi, the soy sauce and the fresh ginger!
Sweet dreams and till monday,
Love, Jen.





2 opmerkingen:

Marjolein zei

Mmmmmmmmh yum...... that looks delicious Jen, never ever had Sushi, but I might try it someday!

*~SCRAP-GEK~* zei

bleeeeehg!! oeps, als je van vis houdt zal het vast lekker zijn, maar ik hou er niet van! sorry! hihihi! groetjes marije.