design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

vrijdag 22 mei 2009

JEN'S CHALLENGE 21>22 mei 2009: SHOPPING!

Do you like shopping?
Or do you think it's a waste of your time?
What kind of a shopper are you? Do you buy just because you think you need some items or do you just buy things for fun?
I love shopping in the grocerystore in the States....
First time (in the eighty's) I spend a whole day in the supermarket! I couldn't believe my eyes....
The staff looked at me....She must be from another planet! Yep....Hihihi....I was! In our little village we didn't have all these different foods.....
I couldn't make a choice...
There was soooo much to see and to buy!
I still love the stores in the States...
Special the craftstores!
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the sun,

Jen.

Geen opmerkingen: