design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

maandag 19 mei 2008

Christmas in May!







I know.......It looks a little crazy, but I just felt like scrapping my old Christmas-photo's......
Here a spread where I scrapped a lot of photo's on.
Nice way to get rit of them!
Left page has 14 (!) pictures, some large, some smaller and the right page has 9 pictures.
The left one is a little secret one, so no details yet!
The right one? Yes.....
I show you some details.
Have a nice day and thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it very much!
Donderdag, 22 mei as is er weer een crop-avond!
Kom gezellig langs en neem je scrapwerk mee!
Koffie en thee en we maken er een heerlijke scrap-avond van!

Tot dan, groetjes,
Scrappy Jen D.







2 opmerkingen:

Marjolein zei

These pages are so sweet, I love the one that you read the boys Jack Frost!
I think you did a good job, by using so many photos! Pretty tough to do I think... cause I only use 1 most of the times LOL

Je@net zei

Wauw, ziet er super gaaf uit Jenny!!!
En wat geeft het dat het buiten zomer is en jij Kerst scrapt....lekker doen waar je zin in hebt!! Dat werkt het beste.