design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

dinsdag 13 mei 2008

Elise's Challenge> Operation 20: Three words.


This week you had to tell yourself in three words something about yourself.
I had to think a couple of minutes and asked my son: Tell me in three words something about me....
He answered: You're pretty, smart and creative!
That was some GIFT, I can tell you!
But.....Those words weren't mine....
So I used my own: DADS LITTLE GIRL!
I miss my dad very much....
He died in 1991 too soon and too young! He was a very sweet and pretty man> looked like George Clooney! All my friends were in love with him! Here I used a photo of dad and a new born little Jen.

6 opmerkingen:

namesconnie zei

You have a very nice site. I loved looking at all your scrapbooks you make. Very creative. Sincerely, Connie

Marjolein zei

Oh Jenny, this is beautiful! Great page sweetie!

Mary zei

what a beautiful page to tell such a good story!

Unknown zei

beautiful page, love the photo

Je@net zei

Wat een prachtige pagina Jenny! Vind 'm erg mooi!
Fijn weekend!!

Mary zei

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I like your scrapbook. The flowers and ribbons yeh!