design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

donderdag 22 mei 2008

Elise's Challenge> Operation 21: TRUST.......


TRUST!
In what or who do you trust?
Trust means a lot to me!
A lot of people trust in me and that is a real GIFT! It is a precious thing and I am proud to be trust-worthy and I will never damage this.....
But in who do I trust?
In Peter, my love and husband for almost 16 years, I do TRUST......
In Ingmar, my youngest son, I do trust.
My closest friends Anita, Peter, Tineke and Marjolein I do trust........
I cherish these people. They are precious gifts in my life!
I hope you have people around you like these beloved ones.....
Have a wonderful day,
Scrappy Jen D

5 opmerkingen:

Marjolein zei

Oh Jen.... this is beautiful, love the colors you've used and ... you named me, thank you so much!!! Wonderful page!!

Je@net zei

Wat een prachtige pagina is dit geworden Jenny! Straalt een en al liefde uit!

Mireille zei

Wat een verrassing om zulke leuke reacties op mijn weblog te zien van je! Denk dat ik ook het Blog-Lijstje van Marjolein eens allemaal moet gaan doorlopen ;-)

Jouw weblog mag er trouwens ook zijn! Ik voeg je gelijk toe...weer wat leuks om te lezen!

EliseBlaha zei

love the flowers! beautiful!

Mary zei

beautiful!