design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

vrijdag 4 juli 2008

In and between mom and me went to Germany: LEER EN EMDEN!






















This beautiful house we saw in Leer. We had a city tour: walking the old part of town








The ol'town of Leer is just beautiful! As you can see...
Worth to go there and not only
for the shoppingcentres.
Some pics even make me think of Paris and the bluw door's made me think of Greece!
The temperature was LIKE GREECE!!!! STICKY and very, very WARM, but....Thank goodness we also went on a ship to Emden, so...on the water is was wonderful!
The upper house (twice) made me think of the Swedish Pipi Langkous! She lived in a house like this! SO PRETTY!
And ofcourse mom and me had a wonderful day! Together at the dinertable on DASS FEUERSCHIFF in Emden.
Thank you GRONINGEn SEAPORTS, thank you Harm: YOU ALL GAVE US A LOVELY DAY!!
Thanks mom for inviting me!

Geen opmerkingen: