design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

vrijdag 4 juli 2008

Paper Challenge 08: Operation 27!


I made a better pic of ELISE'S PAPER CHALLENGE: Operation 27>
SO FAR SO GOOD!
Besides the picture....
I also made a mistake! Kept hanging in week 26!!
I must have been sleeping for what time's being, ha, ha....
But....
I discovered it on time and I restored my mistake.
So....HERE IS THE ONE WITHOUT MISTAKES! If you go to http://eliseblaha-typepad.com/paper08 you can find all of these nice OPERATIONS! It is really FUN to do! Thank you, Elise for keeping us looking out for the next operations to complete our book PAPER 2008.
ENJOY THE DAY,
BIG HUG, JEN.

3 opmerkingen:

Marjolein zei

Great page Jen!!! Love all the colors!!
And wow, did you have a great time with your mom, and poor P. he has a lot of work to do... good job man!!!

Mary zei

jen, i really love the colors and the flowers and all the layers - beautiful page! (and very cute puppy!)

lauren bergold zei

i LOVE this! so full of life and color and inspiration! WONDERFUL!!!