design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

woensdag 10 december 2008

Elise's Challenge 2008: operation 48> TRADITION!

DEAR FRIENDS,
Thank you so very much for all your worries about me and for all the sweet comments on my blog! AND DEAR MIEN.....THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL GET WELL- CARD that you did sent me! I have been ill.....Boy, oh...boy...I felt like a ......
But today I went to school again and it was okay!
So.....I also did week 48: TRADITION! As you can see and read for yourself> this operation is all about a real Dutch tradition! Have fun and I am going into the sunny cold to catch some winter-air! Hope to make some LO's later on, because a week WITHOUT SCRAPPING has been TOOOOOO MUCH for ME!!!! I really need to catch up with all the plann's I had!

Catch you later and I am thankful to have such sweet friends who care for me!
Lots of love and a huge hug to all of you, Jen.

3 opmerkingen:

atelierlemlem zei

Wat mooi! Ik krijg gewoon zin om te gaan scrappen als ik op je site kijk.. Fijn dat je weer beter bent hoor, en geniet lekker van de kerstsfeer!

Marjolein zei

Welcome back girl!!! It was very quiet here! Glad you are all better now, and even did your word for this week!! Looks great!!! (is that your mom on the picture or..... somebody else??)

scrappy jen d zei

Dear Marjolein,

The lady on the pic is not my mom.
She is the mother of the man, who own's the flowerstore, down town.
She is a cute, but very old lady and every saturday she comes to the store. Just sitting there, zipping coffee and talk to the customers. The St. Nick-song is in Dutch: Hij is voor groot en klein.....So....As you can see....That's what we try to do...For the young and for the older people...
We try to make everybody's life a little more colorful!
Big hug to you, Jen.