design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

woensdag 24 december 2008

Elise's Challenge 2008: operation 51> HOLIDAY.

My HOLIDAY-feelings do start right away when Peter has finished the tree....
Traditional a huge tree with golden balls and with some special little things, like a little angel I got from my old-auntie Dine when I was 1 years old. My mom and dad had no car, so we went to her on the bike. She gave me the little angel and I was soooooo happy with it.
But....when we had to go back to our own place it was snowing and bitterly cold. My mom wanted me to give her the angel, so she could put in in her bag, but I refused.....
On the way home I lost the little angel and I was heart broken......
My sweet dad went back all the way with a lantern, in the cold and in the snow....He found my little angel and ofcourse it was damaged due to the snow....
But my mom restored her and every year my little angel is also in the tree.......
Holiday.........Warm wishes to all.......I feel so very blessed.......
I am a rich girl having so many sweet scrap-friends.......
I am happy and content because I made new friends this years and I was lucky to see Marjolein, Jeanet, Marije, Tammie, Mireille and lots of other girls this summer......
Holiday......I alway's think about all the heavy things we have had this year, but I want to keep an open mind and stay positive.....
Holiday......
I wish you all a warm, cosy and healthy HOLIDAY!
Love to all, Jen.

Geen opmerkingen: