design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

woensdag 31 december 2008

My tribute to celebrate Old & New.....

Ofcourse I have to do some things, too....
I did scrap Elise's page this afternoon, but I also worked hard in the kitchen!
I made "amuses", tapas, a Dutch meat-salat with salmon and other goodies, a Dutch cheese platter and ofcourse there are Nieuwjaars rolletjes.....Rolled coockies and you can out creme in it!
Well sweeties.....
Where ever you are in this world....
When you read my blog: please leave a message and when you do put a comment on my blog:

THANK YOU FOR IT!

I wish you all the very best and may GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND KEEP YOU WARM AND SAFE!

Have a wonderful Old Year and a much BETTER NEW YEAR!

Take care and be careful when you have to go out!
Count your fingers and blessings!

Lots of love and thank you for your friendship,

Jen.





















2 opmerkingen:

Marjolein zei

Oh my gosh sweetie, that looks so delicious.... all the typical Dutch treats for a fun night!
Got some stuff here, but it's nothing like that!
Save some and send them over ok???

Have a great New Year, another great year for our friendship!

marije zei

mmmmm dat ziet er lekker uit zeg!!!
mooie gedaan!