design team member luzifi. Look at www.luzifi.com

woensdag 24 december 2008

The last two X-mas-cards.......

I made loads of scrap-cards.....
I made these........
Left: a traditional red card and right: a Delft Blue card...
At least....that was my idea, ha, ha....
The last two......
One is for Mien en Simone......
You have to share it girls, but it's on the way!
THANK YOU FOR THE SWEET CARDS ALL OVER THE WORLD!
FOR THE SWEET MAIL AND E-CARDS!
THANK YOU FOR THE FRIENDSHIP AND FOR ALL THE SWEET COMMENTS ON MY BLOG!
ALL THE PEOPLE I DID NOT SENT A CARD (I do run out of time......still working untill six!)....
BY THESE TWO I WANT TO SHARE THE X-MAS SPIRIT WITH YOU!
BE BLESSED and do know: I will think of all of you!
Your friendship is so important to me! I can not tell you how IMPORTANT!
Lots of X-mas-love, Jen

Geen opmerkingen: